Change Management Leader
Change Management Leader
Leads in the development and the deployment of an enterprise-wide change management strategy and program to accelerate end-to-end organization transformation. This is a highly visible and critical role that will support the transformation by developing, designing, and delivering robust change and engagement programs to support transformation efforts.
- Develops a change management strategy and approach to drive understanding and readiness for the new ways of work driven by the organization transformation
- Develops and implements of change management and communications plans through execution of detailed change impact analysis, stakeholder analysis, and additional methodologies as appropriate.
- Establishes and supports key stakeholders who will help deliver change management activities and communications such as Executive Leadership and Change Champions/Change Agents.
- Leads change initiatives. Works across transformation pillars to integrate change plans as appropriate, including the identification of critical stages within each project plan. Works across local and global stakeholders to manage change activity.
- Participates in and synthesizes workshop (organization design, process simplification, etc.) outputs, and diagrams into communications materials, playbooks, and other outputs for use in stakeholder and change management.
- Supports change and transition initiatives. Works across the pillars to integrate the change plans, including the identification of critical stages within each project plan.
- Plans and activates campaigns and engagement programs including content development.
- Helps to develop and apply tools to assess capability gaps, culture, etc. and develops training plans and associated content to address.
- Builds relationships at senior levels in the organization to understand business needs/change impact including facilitation of workshops, coaching, and stakeholder management.
- Creates risk assessment analysis and mitigation plans.
- Experience in change management and engagement methodologies with experience in large-scale, complex change efforts and change management principles, methodologies, and tools strongly preferred.
- Understanding of change process and how people go through change.
- Natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics, with a strong successful record in providing strategic leadership and delivering against key business objectives.
- Any recent experience or training in agile work environments or with agile methodologies a plus.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills across all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Any recent experience or training in agile work environments a plus.
- Experience working in large scale Consumer Product Goods required.
- Experience in non-technical project management environment.
- Role reports to Transformation Officer.
- Large CPG Company based in Northern, NJ.
- Compensation & Benefits commensurate with experience and background.
Please contact me directly with Resume to email@example.com
CPG Professional Networks