Kansas City, MO
Coffee Fun Environment
- The successful Multi Unit District Manager will assist the Restaurant Managers and store teams in the day-to-day operations in a multi-unit environment.
- Coordinate and supervise activities of employees and supervisory personnel; train employees in company policies and procedures; ensure quality employee performance.
- Verify sales reporting, cash handling and payroll accounting reports; prepare various cost and operational reports.
- Proven track record of building sales, increasing profits, staff development.
- Ensure day-to-day performance across multiple locations.
- Ensure proper staffing at all units.
- Hands-on leadership with a strong focus on service and hospitality.
- Maintain positive customer relations by ensuring efficient, quality service and products.
- Maintain proper implementation of sanitation procedures and standards.
- Ensure that maintenance of all equipment is completed when necessary.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with POS Systems.
- Inventory control, labor cost, and budget management.
- Develops and implements local promotional programs.
- 3 years direct food and beverage management experience a must! Associates degree or more is a plus.
- Knowledge of food preparation and inventory control procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic organizational and mathematical ability and be familiar with operation of standard food and beverage equipment.
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for growth
- Maintain department moral, emphasizing Team
- Owns the culture of the department
- Develop and enforce work schedules for all employees that support an 8 hour work day. Focus employees on hitting metrics to increase bonus payouts rather than OT
- Model work ethic expected of employees
Please contact me directly with Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Progressive HR Strategies Inc.