Reports into the head of the Transformation Office and oversees the project delivery, coordinating across various work-streams.
- Reports project/program status & risk regularly to the Transformation Office, Steering Committee, and leadership team.
- Creates and owns the detailed overall project plan and sub-plans consisting of staffing, budgets, roles and responsibilities, assumptions, dates, deliverables, metrics and reporting. Manages project scope to ensure commitments are achieved OTIF.
- Monitors program health and engages stakeholders as required to create and drive solutions.
- Develops and recommends productivity aids in all aspects of assignments to accelerate delivery.
- Helps to develop and manage governance including support for preparation of Steering Committee Meetings and other stakeholder sessions.
- Ensures integration between work-streams; manages dependencies across projects
- Guides work-stream Project Managers on aligning roles and responsibilities to process activity splits and ensure resource levelling
- Works closely with work-stream Project Managers to resolve risks and issues; escalate to Transformation Office, Steering Committee and/or Leadership team for resolution as needed.
- Experience delivering and managing organization-wide projects with broad scope and complexity.
- Experience with project management and complex stakeholder management.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Any recent experience or training in agile work environments a plus.
- Experience working in large scale Consumer Product Goods required.
- Experience in non-technical project management environment.
- Role reports to Transformation Officer.
- Large CPG Company based in Northern, NJ.
- Compensation & Benefits commensurate with experience and background.
Please contact me directly with Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CPG Professional Networks